1. Content of the Site
1.1. The information published on the Site is general information about SportFactor and its partners and other information considered by
SportFactor as being of real interest to users.
1.2. SportFactor is the owner of all intellectual property rights in the Site, its design and content and of all Trademarks registered under its name and published on the Site.
1.3. The user is obliged to respect all the intellectual property rights of
SportFactor and of its partners promoted on the Site, as stipulated by the applicable laws in force.
2. Use of the Site
The User undertakes to access and use the Site for purposes and in ways that do not constitute an abusive use.
3. Limitation of Liability of SportFactor
3.1. SportFactor is not and cannot be held responsible for the damages caused by the errors, inaccuracy or failure to update the information published on the Site and which come from external sources.
3.2. If the prices or other information about products / promotions displayed on the site are inaccurate, including because they were wrongly entered in the database, we reserve the right to cancel the promotion and to inform the customer by telephone / e-mail as soon as possible about the error occurred.
3.3. The prices of products on this Site are indicative and may be modified without notice. The promotions presented on the Site are available in the period mentioned;
3.4. SportFactor reserves the right to supplement and modify at any time, any information on the Site.
3.5. Any problem caused by the products / services presented on the Site will be settled amicably within 15 days from the date of written notification of the problem by the user.
3.6. SportFactor is not liable for any losses, costs, claims, expenses or other liabilities if they are directly caused by the failure to comply with these Terms.
4. Collecting personal information
The following types of personal information may be collected, stored, and used:
- information about your computer including your IP address, geographical location, browser type and version, and operating system;
- information about your visits to and use of this website including the referral source, length of visit, page views, and website navigation paths;
- information, such as your email address, that you enter when you register with our website;
- information that you enter when you create a profile on our website – for example, your name and employment details;
- information, such as your name and email address, that you enter in order to set up subscriptions to our emails and/or newsletters;
- information that you enter while using the services on our website;
- information that is generated while using our website, including when, how often, and under what circumstances you use it;
- information contained in any communications that you send to us by email or through our website, including its communication content and metadata;
- any other personal information that you send to us.
Before you disclose to us the personal information of another person, you must obtain that person’s consent to both the disclosure and the processing of that personal information in accordance with this policy
5. Using your personal information
Personal information submitted to us through our website will be used for the purposes specified in this policy or on the relevant pages of the website. We may use your personal information for the following:
- administering our website and business;
- personalizing our website for you;
- sending you email notifications that you have specifically requested;
- sending you our email newsletter, if you have requested it (you can inform us at any time if you no longer require the newsletter);
- sending you marketing communications relating to our business or the businesses of carefully-selected third parties which we think may be of interest to you, by post or, where you have specifically agreed to this, by email or similar technology (you can inform us at any time if you no longer require marketing communications);
- providing third parties with statistical information about our users (but those third parties will not be able to identify any individual user from that information);
- keeping our website secure and prevent fraud;
- verifying compliance with the terms and conditions governing the use of our website and other uses.
We will not, without your express consent, supply your personal information to any third party for their or any other third party’s direct marketing.
6. Retaining personal information
This Section sets out our data retention policies and procedure, which are designed to help ensure that we comply with our legal obligations regarding the retention and deletion of personal information. Personal information that we process for any purpose or purposes shall not be kept for longer than is necessary for that purpose or those purposes. We will usually delete personal data at the date/time or for reasons set out below:
- personal data type will be deleted at any time at the users request through the website, by unsubscribing from our newsletters, terminating an account or by email-ing such a request at email@example.com
7. Security of your personal information
We will take reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse, or alteration of your personal information. You acknowledge that the transmission of information over the internet is inherently insecure, and we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the internet.
We may update this policy from time to time by publishing a new version on our website. You should check this page occasionally to ensure you understand any changes to this policy. We may notify you of changes to this policy by email or through the private messaging system on our website.
9. Third party websites
Our website includes hyperlinks to, and details of, third party websites. We have no control over, and are not responsible for, the privacy policies and practices of third parties.
10. Updating information
Please let us know if the personal information that we hold about you needs to be corrected or updated.
The names of the cookies that we use on our website, and the purposes for which they are used, are set out below:
we use Google Analytics and Adwords on our website to recognize a computer when a user
- track users as they navigate the website
- personalize the website for each user
- improve the website’s usability
- analyze the use of the website
- administer the website
- prevent fraud and improve the security of the website
- target advertisements which may be of particular interest to specific users
Most browsers allow you to refuse to accept cookiesâ€”for example:
in Internet Explorer (version 10) you can block cookies using the cookie handling override settings available by clicking „Tools,” „Internet Options,” „Privacy,” and then „Advanced”;
in Firefox (version 24) you can block all cookies by clicking „Tools,” „Options,” „Privacy,” selecting „Use custom settings for history” from the drop-down menu, and unticking „Accept cookies from sites”; and
in Chrome (version 29), you can block all cookies by accessing the „Customize and control” menu, and clicking „Settings,” „Show advanced settings,” and „Content settings,” and then selecting „Block sites from setting any data” under the „Cookies” heading.
Blocking all cookies will have a negative impact upon the usability of many websites. If you block cookies, you will not be able to use all the features on our website. You can delete cookies already stored on your computerâ€”for example:
in Internet Explorer (version 10), you must manually delete cookie files (you can find instructions for doing so at http://support.microsoft.com/kb/278835 );
in Firefox (version 24), you can delete cookies by clicking „Tools,” „Options,” and „Privacy”, then selecting „Use custom settings for history”, clicking „Show Cookies,” and then clicking „Remove All Cookies”; and
in Chrome (version 29), you can delete all cookies by accessing the „Customize and control” menu, and clicking „Settings,” „Show advanced settings,” and „Clear browsing data,” and then selecting „Delete cookies and other site and plug-in data” before clicking „Clear browsing data.”
Deleting cookies will have a negative impact on the usability of many websites.
By agreeing with this document „Confidentiality Policy”, users assume all potential risks.